Sunday, December 23, 2007

Survived Sunday Morning

Silent Night was tough, but we made it through. When the drummer felt like ending, the keyboard player stopped, the bass stopped, and the acoustic guitar (me) stopped. The extra keyboardist was involved in a run he felt would express himself, so he ended the song with a solo.

BTW Mr Brad Henderson says to re-arrange the pages so I can look at both of them at the same time. Too bad they sell them as a front-and-back combo. Maybe someone will buy us a copy machine that only does sheet-music-sized copies.

Turns out it was the best we've ever done the contemporary 'O little town of Bethlehem'. It was really nice. Thank you God for allowing me to play music for your purpose. I'm grateful you could have time for me.

Merry Christmas to all

Jimbo

No comments: